Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"No doubt exists that all women are crazy; it's only a question of degree.”

Crystal mentioned several posts ago that I didn't know how to blog. To clarify, I certianly know how to blog (give me a little credit)...but I just never had anything of note to blog about. Well, that will all change tonight. While Crystal has explained her affinity for elections, she has not fully defined the person that she transforms into every four years. Words can not do it justice and, therefore, I will be posting pictures throughout the night documentating my lovely wife's transofrmation from a sane person into what can only be described as a political lunatic. In the mean time, I leave you with the following pictures illustrating her likely reaction if Obama wins and if he does not...

IF OBAMA WINS...


IF HE DOES NOT...


Stay tuned throughout the night for actual pictures.

- RH

1 comment:

mandie lane said...

I will, indeed, stay tuned. With popcorn. I imagine she'll look somewhat like me when the Packers play the Vikings.