Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Name is Joseph...I like to Dance!!!

Joseph loves to dance. Anytime music or any sort of beat comes on he starts doing a little bounce. Today Richard was tapping on a box and Joseph just started bouncing along to the beat. I think all babies start doing this at some point, but I'm going to pretend Joseph is just really musically inclined. I mostly want to believe this because I can also pretend that my enrolling him in Music Together classes is the reason for his great sense of rhythm. Wow, I'm an awesome mom (see how that works?)

Joseph gets especially excited to dance along with his Brobee doll.

Video Note: Rich is going to kill me, but I had to point out his super HOT, short short running shorts. One big advantage to marrying a competitive runner....he's got a complete wardrobe of sexy running shorts.

On another note, I apologize for my lack of recently blogging. Our house went on the market last week and we had an open house this past weekend. We have been busy cleaning and finishing up those last little projects to get everything looking spiffy. We also have been looking at other houses to potentially buy. I have found the house I want. A gorgeous traditional brick in a great neighborhood. 5 bedrooms (including 2 master suites - one up, one down), 3 baths, a living room, a dining room, a den, a library, a renovated kitchen, a big pantry and not one, but TWO staircases going upstairs. Oh yeah, and its on a cul-de-sac! It needs some updating inside but I am in love. Now we just have to sell our house. Seriously, this is my dream house....the one I always imagined raising my children in. Thanks to a crappy housing market its actually affordable these days. So now we need to sell ours...which is where things think a little tricky. The same crappy housing market that makes my dream house affordable, also makes selling our house difficult. So we wait...

But here is a pic of my new love...



4 comments:

Erin said...

good luck with the house! it sounds perfect.

and yes, it IS disturbing that your joseph is wilder than my joseph on sugar. though i promise my video did not do justice to the spaz-attack.

Kipling :D :D said...

Yes!! I'm glad my Brobee purchase was worth the investment. But seriously, has his hair gotten darker??

mandie lane said...

That house is gorgeous. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

I really thought Richard was in tighty whiteys before I read the running shorts thing. I was thinking...."underpants on a family blog? Those Hills are wacky!"

Joseph is TOO cute bopping along with his pal. :)

Todd said...

I don't know what I'm more jealous of: the dancing skills or the new house.

Also, you guys should really just move out here.