Wednesday, March 16, 2011

12 months of Conrad

Yesterday we celebrated Conrad's 1st birthday! I can't believe it's been a year since this little guy has been in our lives. A year since I walked into the hospital and had a mini-panic attack that 9 months of pregnancy were over and I was about to me a mom to two boys. A year since my epidural wore off, I was begging for a new one and my OB walked in to tell me I was going to have to push and deliver this baby pain-med free. OUCH!

It's been a busy year, full of changes. We've watched Conrad grow from teeny, tiny newborn to crawling, (almost) walking, babbling a few words, toddler. I looked back at his newborn pictures and could hardly believe a year has gone by.

So without further ado....Conrad's first year in pictures:

1 day old


1 month


2 months
3 months


4 months



5 months



6 months


7 months



8 months



9 months


10 months


11 months



1 year - Eating his birthday cake!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

what a cute, happy boy! and i remember when he was born thinking he didn't look at all like joseph ... but to me he is looking more and more like him the older he gets.

Theresa said...

Yes...it is hard to believe a whole year has gone by. We can't imagine our life without our precious little Conrad. I am so happy that you guys are closer and we get to see these two little loves more often. Looking at the pics, I really think he looked like Richard right up to about 8 months, then he began looking like a little clone of his mama! Either way he is absolutely adorable and we just love him to bits!

Stina said...

Hi, I found your blog via the Bump. I was wondering if you could tell me where you got Conrad's cute Burberry sweater that he's wearing in his 7 month pic and your siggy pic? Is it from Burberry? Thanks!