Thursday, May 21, 2009

How Sweet It Is!

I edited (with Rich's assistance) our playlist to include the song you are listening to now (if you have your volume on).



I added the song and am dedicating this post to Richard on his last business day of non-employment. He starts his very impressive, resume building job in corporate Treasury at the BofA on Tuesday. As part of his new job responsibilities, he will be in charge of some new initiatives that bank is undertaking in response to new Obama administration requirements for banks that took bailout money. I am really hoping that leads to me meeting Barack (ok, it's more likely I'll be win the lottery but a girl can dream). Anyways, Joseph and I have loved having Rich home the last two months and are really going to miss him all day!



So I chose the song because it certainly is sweet to love and be loved by my two favorite boys. I would have prefered the James Taylor version, but My Playlist did not have it. This is some beach music version (Please, if you are not from the south do not ask what beach music is. I still have not figured out what exactly beach music is. All I know is that this version is apparently it and that southerners - especially over age 50 - love them some beach music - particularly when they can shag to it. Shag as in a kind of dance not the Austin Powers definition of shag).


This first picture was taken during Joseph's gangsta rap phase of May 2008.















3 comments:

Rodney said...

I wish Richad all the success in the world - I know he will be - but if this position does not work out he can get the head teller position at the East Wallingford Savings & Loan and you guys can come live in VT with us

mandie lane said...

aww, sweet indeed. :)

deputybeany said...

Congrats Richard on your new position.