Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Play boy

My friends, our son is the next Hugh Hefner. He busted out with this hot 2-piece pajama outfit tonight.


I had bought these for him at Christmas, mostly because they had monkeys on them and we were looking for some warm pajamas to put him into tonight. I know you are wondering why we are needing warm clothes for our child in May when we live in the South. Apparently we did not do proper research before choosing the room for the nursery and its the best ventilated room in the house. With the heat running in winter, we have to keep the rest of the house bone chilling cold to keep his room under 72 degrees. In the summer, we sweat all night long and keep the temperature set high and still struggle to keep the nursery above 65 degrees. Hence, the reason we bundle him up in fleece pajamas all summer. It's also a pain to try and buy properly sized pajamas months ahead of time at the end of each season.

Anyways, Rich came out with Joseph to the kitchen (you know, I am always in the kitchen cooking since that is where I belong) after his bath and I died laughing. He looked like a little Hugh Hefner.

This video also shows off Joseph's hot pajamas. It also shows off his walking skills...although they were a bit shaky in the video. Joseph gets really clumsy when he is tired and this was about 5 minutes before he went to bed. Please note the stellar parents we are as well. He falls and takes a complete digger at the end of the video and we laugh. This is mostly because Joseph is made of steel, apparently. He falls constantly and quite hard at times and rarely cries. He just gets up and keeps going. I think he realizes that if he wants to be as crazy hyper-active as he would like, its going to come with a lot of bumps and bruises.


Now I have to get going...we have a grotto to build in the backyard and need to find some blonds with big, fake boobs to move in.

2 comments:

mandie lane said...

lmfao! I love the total non reaction to his face plant. No sissy kids at the H. house! Those PJs rock. I'll start to worry if you give him a little pipe to go with it.

He totally walks like me after a bottle of wine. Nothing wrong with that, little J.

deputybeany said...

Well now that I finally figured out how to comment (I had to create an account and sign in duh!), i'll be able to keep in better touch. I love the PJ's!!! and you guys too!