Saturday, June 20, 2009

Vintage Video

This morning I spent some time watching videos of Joseph from last summer. I really didn't intend to spend 30 minutes doing that this morning - it just sort of worked out that way. See, around 6:30 am, I started to hear Joseph's fussing in his crib. This usually means we have about 15-20 minutes before it's full on screaming to be let loose. Since Joseph also insists on taking his milk slightly warm, this also means we get up once the fussing begins to warm his bottle. Well, it is now 7:45 and monkey is still sleeping. Usually, I get back in bed because even an extra 10 minutes is important to me. Of course, the one morning I don't get back in bed he sleeps another hour!!! So I have checked facebook, read all your blog updates and was getting kinda bored with the interwebz...so I started looking at old pictures and videos and came up with the idea of posting a year-old video of Joseph each month.

There weren't too many from June 2008 to choose from, we were new to the video thing at that point (and many of the ones we did have were like 2 minutes - which would take like 6 years to upload). However, we did have this 45 second one of Joseph doing what he did at slightly shy of 2 months - just kinda hanging out during a visit from Grandma and practicing his smiling skillz:



It's sort of hard to believe that only a year later, that same baby is getting into trouble like this:


(A later post to come to fully explain this toilet paper situation).

No comments: