Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blog Name Change Required

I doubt this is coming as big news to anyone who reads this blog - it's been common knowledge with my family for 6 weeks and I announced on Facebook 2 weeks ago and since I don't know anyone who reads this blog who isn't also Facebook friends or is in my family, this isn't earth shattering - but we are having another baby!

Hence, the need for a blog name change. In about 6 months, our little threesome will become a foursome.

Yesterday, we got a sneak peak at our little bugaboo. He or she looked great and even gave us a little wave!

After I showed Joseph the picture below, he babbled something that sounded a lot like "brotha". We'll see if he is right. Both Mommy and Daddy are convinced that little munchkin below has two X chromosomes. While I am excited for the possibility of loading up on everything pink, I have to admit my pocketbook would probably appreciate it if Joseph is correct (although the lack of needing to buy new clothes and nursery attire will probably just up the budget on decorating Joseph's new big boy room - which is currently being planned for an airplane theme). We'll found out in 6-ish weeks whether I am going nuts with pink or airplane purchases! (Don't worry even if it's a girl, Joseph's big boy room will get plenty of attention!)


4 comments:

Theresa said...

Don't worry PaPa and Grandmommy have stashed a little away for to go crazy buying pink (I hope Carter's have extra staff on hand the day I arrive) or lots of airplane accessories. I can hardly wait until we find out whether little bugaboo is going to be Joseph's partner in mischief or his little sister to watch over and protect!!!!!! We are just so exciting that this little bundle of love is on the way!

Erin said...

yeah todd is rooting for a boy for us purely for economic reasons. i'm holding off on a preference for you until i find out what we're having (so if i have a girl, i'll want you to) in the hopes that some day our kids will actually meet!

Unknown said...

As long as little bugaboo is healthy PaPa will be happy - a girl could be Jospeh's partner in crime just as well as a little brother. Which ever the rascal - he or she will once again completely change our family for the better.

Katherine said...

"And Now we are a Foursome" could be the new blog name. I'm convinced that it's a boy, but really hoping for a girl. That way I can have an excuse to make more dolls. Like I really need an excuse anyway. Can't wait afor the little one to arrive. Love to you all.