Tuesday, October 13, 2009

No Particular Reason

There is no particular point to this post other than to display this video of Joseph.



It makes me laugh for several reasons. First, his little laugh and baby talk at the beginning makes me giggle. Second, I love the part when he peaks his head around to try and find me behind the camera. We are big into "looking" for things now. It's the cutest thing to watch a ball roll under a dresser and him trying to lean down looking for it. Third, his sudden interest in that nose sucky thing (sorry, the technical name is escaping me at the moment - pregnancy brain) they give you at the hospital is pretty hilarious. This is especially interesting since anytime he has a cold and we have to use it, he fights it quite valiantly and acts like we are murdering him. However, if he himself can stick it up his nose and pretend to suction himself, well then, its all fun and games.

That's all I really have. Hope you enjoy the video!

UPDATE: On a 5 minute drive home from Barnes & Noble with Joseph screaming in the backseat, in an attempt to start teaching him to "work through" some of his frustration, I went deep inside my head to block him out and suddenly "aspirator" popped in there. Yes, the nose sucky thingy is actually an aspirator. FYI - Joseph's tantrum was induced by my refusal to give him a Coke. He then threw his paci, lovey and toy on the floor to show me he was mad, only to get really frustrated that he no longer had his favorite things.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

How darn cute is that little monkey of ours. Have no idea what he was saying, but I'm sure it made perfect sense to him. Can't wait until he tries using that aspirator on the new baby! YIKES!!!!

Unknown said...

He is growing up to fast - he can spin quite the yarn that is for sure. Don't worry - when he is 16 and you ask him why he took the car without your premission - what he has to say then will not make any sense either. Have to love the phases of children/parenting.

Erin said...

what a cutie. joseph is the same way with our aspirator. he'll play with it and stick it up his own nose, but when it comes to actual aspiration, no luck.