Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halfway

As of yesterday, I am officially halfway done with this pregnancy. Well, if the pregnancy with Joseph is any indication it may be a few more days until I hit the actual halfway mark - he made a fashionably late entrance to the world. At the very least, I am halfway to the point where I can look at my OB and beg "Please, lets schedule an induction!"

I am 20 weeks pregnant! 20 weeks! When did that happen? When did I get halfway to holding my second son in my arms? Halfway to Joseph being a big brother. Halfway to referring to my children as "my boys". (On a slightly less excited note - halfway to being up every 2-3 hours at night). This pregnancy has flown by and I have to say, other than the nasty morning sickness from weeks 6-9, it's been the easiest, least drama free pregnancy I could have imagined. Lets hope it continues that way.

And for your viewing pleasure, a 20 week belly pic.

And yes, I am bigger than I was with Joseph. It's apparently true that you pop earlier with the 2nd. This, despite the fact that I have actually gained significantly less weight this time around (hmmm...do you think controlling my hyperactive toddler could be the cause of the that?)

My 23 week belly pic with Joseph:


4 comments:

mandie lane said...

You look fantastic! I seriously can not believe you're at 20 weeks already. And I'm very happy for your low drama pregnancy...you deserve it!

Unknown said...

You do look geat. I can't tell if you are bigger than last time or if it is just the camera angle and the clothes. It seems like only yesterday we were taking pics of your Mom carrying you - only then we did not have the internet to post pics on etc. etc.

Theresa said...

Ahhhhh...what a cute little baby bump. It does seem hard to believe you're at the 20 week mark. Time flies when you're chasing an active 18 month old little rascal. Can't wait to see you this weekend! YIPPPEEE!!!

Erin said...

you look great! i will not be posting a 25-week belly shot. maybe incidentally, but not on purpose. in any event, since my sister is getting married in two weeks, my family will have lots of eternal photographic documentation of my pregnant state :-(