Sunday, July 11, 2010

Warm and Fuzzy

These two little videos with my two favorite little men give me the warm and fuzzies.

First, I present, some of Mr. Conrad's earliest giggles and sweet little laughs:



(On a side note what does not give me the warm and fuzzies is Joseph yelling "Pop Pop" and whining in the background. This was a result of Richard informing him on Friday morning that Pop Pop (my dad) was coming that evening. After a nap session that involved more screaming for Pop Pop than sleeping, my mother and I listened to approximately 3 hours of Joseph saying "Pop Pop" over and over and over again. Thankfully he made it by 5:30 and was greeted my a smiling Joseph running to him before his feet touched our driveway).

Second, we have a cute little ditty starring Mr. Joseph at the Vermont Country Store. Everything about this makes me laugh...the ridiculous cow hat on his head, his head bopping to the cymbal monkey and his demands of "Mine! Mine! Mine!" when he hears the accordion.



I love these little men. Yes, yes I do.

1 comment:

mandie lane said...

Anderson and Vivian love your little men, too. They both watched the videos with big smiles. And ps: Joseph's hat is out of control funny.