Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another Mini-Me

Remember this post?


Strike EVERYTHING I said.


In the last few months, Conrad has become another mini-me. I don't know what happened but this child resembles me more and more everyday. Sometimes I catch of glimpse of him and can place the exact baby picture of mine that he resembles. My mom took this picture over the weekend:

And I immediately knew there was an identical picture of me:

The kid has my crazy, un-tameable hair as well. You can wet it and comb it twenty times a day, but as soon as it dries, it's sticking up all over the place. I've stopped even trying...

and apparently, so did my parents:

Sorry, Rich. It looks like I've got the dominant genetics...at least in the looks department...you've got me beat in the personality department.


1 comment:

Erin said...

way to dominate the gene pool!