Monday, January 19, 2009

The End of an Era

For the last 8 years, I have had the same anti-George W. Bush signs either on my corkboard at college or on my refrigerator. It has never been removed - with the exception of when my college roomate, Erin's, very conservative mom came to visit and she took it down because it included the F bomb. Tomorrow it will be retired. Here are some pictures of my refrigerator on its last night dedicated to communicating my dislike of Dubya to the world (or anyone who comes in my kitchen).


Obviously, the "How can 59,054,087 people be so dumb?" piece was added after the 2004 election. And with that, I leave you with this question...Really, how could that many people be so dumb?

P.S. - I will have pics from our trip to NY and Vermont posted soon. We are just busy unpacking from the trip. We are also trying to clean up the house for the realtor to come and look and tell us how much we might be able to sell this bad boy for in this crappy market. We are starting to seriously think about a bigger house - 2,000 square feet is starting to feel mighty cramped with Joseph and all his stuff. And no - I am NOT pregnant again. Everyone seems to assume that when you say you need a bigger house.

1 comment:

Erin said...

you know, my mom voted for obama. i think she voted for kerry, too. most of my *immediate* family voted for obama ... but don't tell our cousins that, or we won't get invited to family parties anymore.